If you have lost a tooth due to an accident, or if you are facing multiple extractions due to widespread decay, consider dental implants before settling for removable dentures or bridges!
At Dental Bliss, our dental implant dentists use the top tooth implant techniques and technologies to ensure comfortable, efficient placements. See why we offer the very best dental implants near Franklin and beyond!
The Best Dental Implants For Your Smile
Chances are, you've already heard all about the benefits of dental implants. Dental implants are considered to be the very best tooth replacement solution because, unlike bridges and dentures, dental implants stand in as artificial "tooth roots," creating as close to a natural smile as possible.
Tooth implants are fixed within the gums, so they require absolutely no dietary restrictions or lifestyle changes. Just attend your regular dental appointments and brush and floss as you normally would, and your implants should last you for life!
Our specialists offer the following implant systems:
- All-on-4® Dental Implants. Regarded as the "gold standard" in dental implants systems, All-on-4 can give you a full new set of teeth in just one day's time!
- Hybrid Dental Implants. Tired of slipping and sliding dentures? With hybrid dental implants, our dentists can permanently affix your dentures using dental implants.
- Overdentures. Overdentures are partial or full dentures that sit atop dental implants for a healthier, more stable fit.
- Implant-Retained Dentures. Implant-retained dentures are traditional dentures that snap onto dental implants for a more secure fit throughout the day. They can easily be removed at the end of the day for cleaning and maintenance.
- Mini Dental Implants. Mini dental implants provide additional support to dentures, crowns, and bridges.
Painless Dental Implants Placements With Sedation Dentistry
At Dental Bliss, we work with licensed dental anesthesiologists to ensure that all of your dental treatments - dental implants placement included! - is as comfortable as possible.
If you suffer from minor to extreme fear or anxiety in the dental chair, we can customize a solution just for you. Also, if you have special healthcare needs that make sitting through a procedure difficult, you could be a great candidate for sedation dentistry!
During your consultation, our dental implants dentists will assess your health history to ensure the safest approach possible. From there, our dentists will develop a personalized sedation dentistry plan that is tailored to you and your procedure.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Total dental implants cost can vary from patient-to-patient, but heavily depends on the following:
- Your dental health
- The number of dental implants required
- The dental implants system selected (All-on-4 implants, overdentures, etc.)
- Your dental insurance coverage
At Dental Bliss, we accept a wide range of payment methods to make it easier to afford your dental implants. If you need help financing your tooth implants, our friendly staff will you set up no-interest or low-interest financing plan through CareCredit®!
Your Smile Changes Everything!
You deserve to show off a permanent, luminous smile you can be proud of! Call us today to schedule your dental implants consultation.